- Weekends (1pm Friday to 3pm Sunday) £1100 for up to 10 adults (children don’t count in this equation).
- For each adult over 10, please add £20 per night per person.
- Weekdays are £375 each.
- Weekends (1pm Friday to 3pm Sunday) £1200 for up to 10 adults (children don’t count in this equation).
- For each adult over 10, please add £25 per night per person. Weekdays are £400 each.
- There is a 2-night minimum stay, and this is increased to 3 for Bank Holidays, and can be 4 for Easter, Christmas and New Year.
Offers and Last-Minute Deals
We do special offers and last-minute deals occasionally, and you can see these on the special offers page. You can also subscribe to our mailing list for very occasional updates with news and offers.
To book, you only need to pay a 20% deposit of the total to confirm your dates, and the balance is payable one week before your arrival. We accept payment by BACS or PayPal, and like to engage with you before you book to make sure everything’s right for you. You can do this by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 07808 806573.
We do not ask for a damage deposit, but would charge a reasonable replacement fee for any significant damage (the odd glass or mug doesn’t count!).
Cancelling a booking incurs the loss of the 20% deposit if made after one calendar month before the booking date. We have never yet had to use thus, but hope it is understood that in these bigger houses, we would be extremely unlikely to get another booking for the dates even that far away, and it is our only income. We do prefer a dog-free environment, but are not the sort of people to ban anything!
Dogs are OK by arrangement and agreement with some location and hygiene house rules.
We do have lovely and close neighbours, and offer guidance as to what noise levels are acceptable – but not to worry – you can have a good time here.
There are good stereos, and if you want a bit of a ‘do’ we just ask that you retreat from the front living room by 11pm and carry on in the Roxy’s cocktail bar! We just want to distinguish from the very squealy hen parties and the acceptable party fun (hen parties are welcome of course). It’s OK to watch films late/all night if you wish.
We live on site in an adjoining flat, but do not intrude.